To be a national and international reference in the training of qualified professionals committed to the human values of society and in the generation, dissemination and application of knowledge in Computing, in the excellence of teaching, research and extension.
Train professionals of excellence in Computing, to benefit society.
- Academic autonomy and didactic and scientific freedom;
- Commitment to society's needs;
- Commitment to scientific, cultural, economic and social progress;
- Ethics, honesty, transparency and integrity;
- Excellence in students' professional training;
- Inseparability of teaching, research and extension;
- Promotion of entrepreneurship and promotion of local industry;
- Respect for the other, pluralism, diversity, cultural values;
- Responsibility in the management of human and material resources;
- Agility and efficiency in administrative and academic processes and procedures;
- Attracting and retaining talents in line with IC principles and values;
- Development of academic and administrative leadership;
- Collaborative spirit in academic, scientific and administrative activities;
- Excellence in teaching, research, extension and management activities;
- Excellence in teaching, research, extension and process management;
- Promotion of creativity and technological innovation;
- Promotion of inter, multi and transdisciplinarity;
- Promotion of a healthy work environment and the well-being of the community;
- Promotion of the use of knowledge to meet the needs of society.