The Thesis, Dissertation and Scientific Initiation Workshop is an event promoted by the Graduate Commission (CPG) of the Computing Institute (IC) of the State University of Campinas (Unicamp). The WTD is in its XNUMXth edition and will be held at the Computing Institute of Unicamp, on 27 and 28 November 2019. The purpose of the WTD is to disclose, especially to the Institute of Computing community, the research work being developed at the institute.
The target audience of the event are the professors and students of the graduate and undergraduate IC who wish to present their work and research projects in progress or recently concluded.
Why participate in WTD?
This event is an excellent opportunity for you:
- Present your Scientific Initiation, PFG, Master's or Doctorate work to the IC community;
- Present work conducted in graduate courses;
- Rehearse your qualification or conference presentation;
- Train and gain experience in presenting papers;
- Receive feedback from people in other areas of Computing;
- Expand your network of contacts!
Event website: https://www.ic.unicamp.br/wtd/2019/