The Instituto de Computação offers services through its teaching staff and the knowledge of each area of expertise, to meet the most diverse demands presented by society.
Main areas of activity:
- Algorithms and Optimization
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Cryptography and Graphs
- Combinatorics and Theory of Computation
- Visual Computing
- Software Engineering
- Big Data Management
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Robotics and Machine Intelligence
- Computer Systems Design
- Computer network
- Information and Systems Security
- Distributed systems
More specific topics per teacher can be consulted here.