Procedures for Provision of Services
The total number of hours cannot exceed 20% of the minimum workload of the RDIDP regime, calculated annually.
The following fees will apply to the amounts received: PIDS 8%; FAEPEX 3%, AIU 5% and Funcamp 6,5% = total 22,5%
Carrying out the Provision of Services
1. The professor must forward to the Extension Office:
a) letter of invitation from the company with a work plan
b) request form for the provision of services/simultaneous activity (available on intranet)
2. Documents are forwarded to:
– Opinion of COEX on the merits of Extension*
– Approval in the Department regarding concurrent activity
– Approval of the Congregation.
3. The Secretariat makes the request for receiving resources, via the Funcamp system;
4. Funcamp issues the invoice to the company and collects the fees upon receipt;
5. The Secretariat makes requests for purchases and services, payments and grant holders as described in the work plan, via the Funcamp system.
*COEX's opinion will not be required in the case of activities in research and development agreements