Second half of 2020
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Computer Engineering
Date: 26/02/2021 (Friday) at 16:30 pm.
Virtual Ceremony Start Time:
Location: Ceremony link will be announced in advance
Basic procedures when verifying that you are a trainee:
1) If you owe a document to DAC, please follow the instructions below to clear your debt. Otherwise, your diploma will not be issued:
- The delivery of missing personal documents will only be carried out via e-Dac, as DAC no longer accepts documentation physically delivered via service / office / service desk. Access to the system is through the DAC Portal >> Students >> e-Dac >> Make Request >> Document Delivery.
DAC calls for special attention to the following guidelines:
- All documents must be digitized, front and back, even if the back is blank;
- All documents must be legible;
- It is not necessary to send documents that already appear in the GED legibly and in front and back and that do not have a pending status in SIGA. Please hold these conferences before recommending that the document be sent. This also applies to re-enrolling students (who are entering the University again, regardless of level) who have already submitted documentation in a previous enrollment;
- All students and alumni have access to the system.
Any problems, contact Mr. Rafael Garcia Prieto and Mr. Calimério Donizette da Silva from DAC (Academic Registration and Management), email: firstname.lastname@example.org // email@example.com
Possibleis graduating from the second semester of 2020.
Bachelor of Computer Science:
Computer Engineering - AA Type:
Computer Engineering - AB Mode: