PROCEDURES FOR SPECIAL STUDENT AND PIF
To register, the candidate must:
1. Access the DAC page (option – registration as a special student in subjects) in the appropriate time, according to the DAC calendar, fill in the registration form and attach the requested academic documents, a good quality, recent, and color photo. It is important that the student include in the form only the subjects in which he was approved.
2. At the end of completing the form on the DAC page, the registration form for a special graduate student will be generated, make a PDF of this document and file it with you.
3. Based on the online enrollment form completed by the student, the Graduate Coordinator will electronically validate the enrollment in the subject (s), and it is not necessary for the student to deliver the form to the graduate secretary or attend the DAC.
4. The effective enrollment must be verified in the DAC page (Registered by disciplines / vacancies). In case of any problems, please contact the Graduate Office.
See DAC registration tutorial.
We inform that if the steps are not completed, the student's registration will not be effective.
· - Start of classes: check IC academic calendar
· - Schedule / classroom: after completing the enrollment the student must access the Timetable Grid and check the day of the week, time and room in which the discipline will be taught.
· - Foreign student: documents issued by institutions headquartered abroad must be authenticated by the Brazilian consular office, in the country of origin of the documents, and translated by a sworn translator, as directed by Academic Board of the University. Upon registration, the student must present health insurance with medical, hospital and repatriation coverage.
· - University card: if the student is interested in acquiring the Student Identity, he / she must request the document from the Academic Board.
Read ALL the information that DAC provides on that page.